Lash Wash & Brush
- Unit Price
Lash Wash & Brush
Effective cleaning of lash extensions. Removes dust and makeup residue. Oil-free to ensure lash longevity while leaving lashes clean and fresh after each wash.
- 50ml Bottle and Brush $19.99 each
- Buy to Sell in Salon. Buy 5 or more and only pay $14.99 each. Save $25!
- A non-branded option is also available.
How Often Should I wash my lashes?
If you wear makeup daily, wash them daily. Otherwise, every other day is sufficient.
- Ensure hands are clean before use. Shake the bottle well, place 1-2 pumps onto the fingertips and dab lightly onto the lashes, covering the entire lash line.
- Using the brush provided, gently massage the lash wash in soft, circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and repeat for the other eye.
- Drying your lashes: Either pat dry with a lint-free cloth by placing it under the lashes and blinking onto the towel.
- OR/ use a fan to dry.
- We suggest only brushing your lashes once they are dry.
How can I get my lashes lasting longer?
- Brush them AM & PM and any other time they need to be sitting right.
- Keep them clean by washing them daily or every other day.
- Dont sleep on your face, and wear a lash bra to sleep.
- If your lash artist has yet to use a lash bonder, wait 24hrs before getting them wet.
- Don't use oily products or makeup wipes.
- Don't use mascara or charcoal liners.
Ingredients: Water Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl glucoside, sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Cucumis sativus fruit extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Punica granatum extract, Anthemis nobilis, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid. Caution: Stop using if a reaction occurs and seek medical attention, if needed.